Hmmmm, A Fat Loss Program That Says It Works Even If You Do Succumb To The Occasional Eating Binge! Excuse Us For Being Skeptical. But….. What If It Really Is Possible?
Okay then. Wouldn’t we all love to find a fat loss program that allows us to have the occasional cheat day every so often? After all, who doesn’t fall foul of the odd eating binge, and the following feelings of guilt as soon as you’ve finished that last swallow….?
So can Dr. Charles Livingston’s program honestly live up to the claims of getting a flatter belly in under 7 days – while still being able to enjoy the foods you love? This smells of a “seems too good to be true” scam to us…
But, in the interests of checking out weight and fat loss programs in a truly unbiased manner, we’ve shoved our cynicism to one side (well, as much as we can), and delved into the inner workings of Fat Loss Factor to see if it really can deliver on its outlandish promises….
Read on to find out what we discovered or go to the official site here.
What do you get for your money?
Right! So the Fat Loss Factor program has been getting a whole heap of hype lately. And rightly so, being as it’s making some pretty outlandish claims. But, seeing as many people are literally singing its praises, we knew it perhaps wasn’t just a scam to make its creator a richer man.
Fat Loss Factor provides you with all of the program’s body sculpting blueprints, workout routines, meal planning, weight loss strategies and a whole 12 months of personal email coaching.
The program works on the following strategies:
- A 2 Week Detox. Okay, this is always a good start to any healthy eating and fitness plan. In a way, you can think of this as a preparation to the Fat Loss Factor program, where you eat only organic fruits and vegetables.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). This proven method of exercise hits a number of positive points: a) it takes up far less time than regular cardio work and b) it raises the body’s metabolism and means that you continue to burn up extra calories even after you finish working out – a phenomenon known as “the afterburn effect.”
- Maximum Fat Burning. This is aided by eating small meals many times a day, rather than just one or two larger ones. You also have a fairly strict list of foods to be avoided, as well as foods to include that actively encourage your body to burn fat.
- Strength Training. A vital component of any workout regime that people simply fail to realize quite how much of an effect that it has.
- Water, Water, Everywhere. Another often missed out component of a good diet. Water not only washes the toxins from your body, but it actively aids your body to metabolize and get rid of stored fat.
Who is it for?
Do you want to lose weight? Do you want to ditch the flab? Do you want to become more healthy? They Fat Loss Factor is slam dunk targeted directly at you! It matters not if you’re young or old, male or female, fat or thin, fit or unfit – this is a program that will slot neatly into whatever fitness level you’re already at, and then progress with you as you become fitter.
And if you’re the kind of person who needs the science behind the product, then you get that as well. Because Dr. Charles has taken a great deal of time and effort to include the solid evidence and science based guidelines in the program so you understand exactly why you can lose fat so fast, as well as actually doing it.
Who is Dr. Charles Livingston?
Wellness specialist and registered chiropractor, it seems that Dr. Charles certainly isn’t the regular kind of guy that comes out with a program such as this. He created the Fat Loss Factor program himself, after working with many of his patients to help them find a more holistic approach to sorting their health and wellness issues.
He now has a string of extremely satisfied clients (and this is in addition to his chiropractor customers), who’ve taken advantage of the program that he’s honed over the past few years to get some incredible results. In fact, he uses one of his patients – Lori – to indicate quite how successful Fat Loss Factor can be. She lost 8lbs in only 8 days, 2 inches from her belly, 2 inches from each thigh, ¾ inch from each arm and dropped 3 dress sizes. Now that’s some weight loss program, that’s for sure!
- Fat Loss Factor is a fast program. Virtually from the word go you’ll begin to see results. But don’t make the mistake of thinking that this is a simply a quick fix to drop a few pounds, only to see them pile back on a few months later. The whole idea of Fat Loss Factor is to help you lose the weight, and then keep that weight off with the correct eating and exercise regimes to do so.
- Because Fat Loss Factor takes full advantage of workouts such as HIIT, as well as weights and resistance, you don’t need to sacrifice a large proportion of your day to the gym or exercise. Because, let’s face it… Who on earth has time to hit the gym 5 days a week for an hour or more. Nope – Fat Loss Factor is designed for people who have a life! People just like you….
- This program literally takes a wealth of top quality knowledge from the fitness and wellbeing industry and pulls it together into one amazing package. And if you need proof that it works, you only need take a look at the amazing testimonials and results from the real people who’ve followed Dr. Charles’ program, and are continuing to do so to this very day.
- Because the program is written with real people in mind (not mindless zombies who don’t ever succumb to the odd eating binge now and then), you can follow the program virtually guilt free. You don’t have to attempt to give up your favorite vice forever. If chocolate, candy or cookies are your thing, then you’ll be allowed the odd cheat here and there, so preventing those cravings and subsequent binging that always follows an abstinence of anything that you truly enjoy.
- Okay, so you can’t lose weight and get fit without some semblance of willpower. After all, no matter how much exercise you do, if you take in more calories than you expend then you’re going to put on weight. So, expect the workout regimes to be hard! Short, yes, but hard nonetheless.
- If you’re looking for a miracle fat loss cure then Fat Loss Factor is not for you. Sadly there is no miracle cure, and ditching excess weight requires a sustained effort on your behalf. But one thing this program will do is to allow you to still have a life whilst doing so, and ending up looking fabulous in the process.
The Bottom Line
Okay, Dr. Charles Livingston. Despite the distinctly dodgy marketing (in our humble opinion), we have to concede that Fat Loss Factor is probably one of the best fitness programs we’ve seen in a long while. It really is a well thought out and scientifically proven program. It even takes the little talked about stress factors into account – something that truly does have an effect on weight loss.
Plus we do like the no-quibble, 100% money back guarantee that means you can literally try the program out, and if you don’t see the results you expect, you can just ask for a refund. Now that expresses the man’s confidence in his product, that’s for sure. Well done Dr. Charles…